For many businesses, bringing in qualified marketing resource is not an option, and the skills set in today’s marketers can vary greatly. Or you may simply be a small business that wants to increase your skills and knowledge around marketing, social and the web.
ConsultDan like to give the power back to you and can help you gain the skills you need to compete effectively in todays digital space.
We will shortly launch details of our ‘Skill-up Marketing Academy’ based from the new C4DI building in Hull and our range of courses will include:
- Introduction to WordPress – how to plan, build and manage your own professional website
- Social Media Management – courses for beginners through to intermediate level including Facebook. Twitter and LinkedIn
- Marketing Essentials for Business – how to create a marketing plan and deliver
- Business development for beginners – become your very own qualified Sales Director in just a day
- Branding workshop – build a brand or reset another in just a day
Sign up to find out more about dates and availability in the New Year
ConsultDan kindly volunteered to support the Hull Collegiate ‘Team Uganda’ project with branding and website training. This will enable our students under a social enterprise to launch a coffee brand into the UK and sell online to raise funds to support the Great Lakes High School in Uganda – Mr C Wainman, Assistant Headteacher – Care and Guidance – Hull Collegiate School